In 2006, Christine O’Donnell was running for the Republican Senate nomination. She lost to Jan Ting, but not before she said some crazy stuff – of course.
During a debate, O’Donnell said that she was privy to classified information about China’s secret plan to take over the United States of America.
Bob Evans of the Associated Press reported today, “She said China had a ‘carefully thought out and strategic plan to take over America.'”
After accusing one opponent of appeasement for suggesting the two countries were economically dependent and should work together, O’Donnell said, “That doesn’t work. There’s much I want to say. I wish I wasn’t privy to some of the classified information that I am privy to.”
Ting asked her who she got this “classified information” from.
O’Donnell danced around it a bit and suggested she had received it from nonprofit groups she worked with that sent missionaries to China.
Yeah, I’m sure nonprofit groups have access to all kinds of classified information. She could tell you, but she’d have to kill you.
Maybe I should start writing stories about the things O’Donnell hasn’t lied about? Yeah right, like she’s going to say something that’s actually true.
Other Christine O’Donnell
- Christine O’Donnell Says Evolution is a Myth
- Christine O’Donnell Says She Can Stop All Unmarried Americans From Having Sex
- Christine O’Donnell is no Virgin
- Christine O’Donnell Claimed Scientists are Creating Mice With Human Brains
- In 1997, Christine O’Donnell Said Government Spends too Much Money on AIDS
- Christine O’Donnell Asks, ‘Why am I Even in the Picture?’