Christine O’Donnell has a new ad.
“I’m not a witch. I’m nothing you’ve heard,” O’Donnell says. “I’m you.”
All of the stuff people have been saying about her are all lies, because that’s what “they” do.
She never said scientists have created mice with fully functioning human brains. She never claimed that she’s going to stop every un-married American from having sex. She never told anyone, particularly not Bill Maher, that evolution is a myth because monkeys at the zoo aren’t turning into humans before her eyes.
No, all of that is bullshit. O’Donnell is a regular person, just like you. She’s 41-years-old, and according to O’Donnell she hasn’t had sex in over 20 years, has never been married, has no kids and spent her entire adult life as a political operative campaigning against masturbation and preventing people from using condoms.
“I’ll go to Washington and do what you’d do. I’m Christine O’Donnell and I approved this message.” Ending with her new slogan, “I’m you.”
Other Christine O’Donnell
- O’Donnell Claimed to Have Classified Information About China’s Plan to Take Over the U.S.
- Christine O’Donnell Says Evolution is a Myth
- Christine O’Donnell Says She Can Stop All Unmarried Americans From Having Sex
- Christine O’Donnell is no Virgin
- Christine O’Donnell Claimed Scientists are Creating Mice With Human Brains
- In 1997, Christine O’Donnell Said Government Spends too Much Money on AIDS
- Christine O’Donnell Asks, ‘Why am I Even in the Picture?’