While speaking to a group of Orthodox Jews, Republican New York gubernatorial nominee Carl Paladino blasted his opponent Andrew Cuomo by unleashing a series of homophobic statements.
In Williamsberg, he told the Jewish leaders, “I don’t want [children] brainwashed into thinking homosexuality is an equal valid and successful option.”
The Tea Party backed Paladino didn’t stop there, referring to Cuomo, he said, “I didn’t march in the Gay Pride parade this year. My opponent did. There is nothing to be proud of in being a dysfunctional homosexual. That’s not how God created us, and that’s not the example that we should be showing our children – and certainly not in our schools.”
This is the same guy who sent a bunch of homophobic, pornographic, racist and misogynist e-mail messages reported in April. His excuse was that he works in construction so it’s all cool – everyone knows that millionaires who own construction companies are all homophobic racists who hate fags – it’s required for the job.
Check the New York Daily News story about Paladino’s latest hate speech.
Other recent Paladino news
- Carl Paladino Ad Falls Short on Substance
- Paladino and Cuomo Running in Two Different Races for the Same Office
- Paladino Threatens NY Post Editor: ‘I’ll take you out!’
- Paladino Goes Dirty With Duty
- Carl Paladino Says Voters Will ‘Look at my Essence’
- Will Republicans Elect This guy as Their Nominee for Governor?